Image Courtesy: www.nigeriatoday.ng
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Pakistan will never be able to make Kashmir a haven for terrorists: Sushma Swaraj
It was the strongest ever reply to Pakistan PM. Its tough to flush terrorist as you can see there are attacks all over Europe as well, but that doesn’t mean they are not strong in security. So we can only fight terrorism ideologically and not by guns.
2. At least 61 dead, 207 wounded in Kabul demonstration attack
The blast occurred in Dehmazamg Square near the Kabul Zoo on the main road to Parliament and the deaths were more than double earlier estimates. The situation worldwide has become of grave danger and the contries need to act together in order to stop the manslaughter.
3. Mufti visits victims’ families; seeks public help to end violence
The PDP leader hailed people from various sections of the society for reaching out to the needy during the violence. The PDP leader hailed people from various sections of the society for reaching out to the needy during the violence.
4. Mayawati’s response even more outrageous: Anupriya Patel
Does it justify by any length of vengeance, 1000 year repression of dalits etc claimed by BSP to traumatise 12 year old daughter. In emotional issues there is always a reaction disproportionately higher. Now one has to face it.
5. No longer from Gujarat, Narendra Modi is an NRI PM: Hardik Patel
Blaming the government regarding the caste divide, he said that the quota isn’t creating a caste division. Honestly, looking at the caste and reservation condition in India, it won’t be too late, when there will be an outcry for the general category to ask for reservations.