Image Courtesy : www.ndtv.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Swamy writes to PM Modi, seeks ‘stay of all operations’ of GSTN
As per the given information, GSTN was formed by UPA regime and BJP has been in power since 2014. Why has this point not been brought up since then? The government should have a second close look on GSTN part of the huge project and should not mind taking corrective steps now rather than throwing the whole exercise to tatters later on due to certain legal infirmities.
2. What exactly are you going to do on Uri attack: Shiv Sena asks PM Modi
Whatever irresponsible statement given as a CM of Gujrat, can not be implemented as PM. No one shall provoke him to take action of attacking terrorist camps at Pakistan.
3. Pakistan PM consults army chief on Uri terror attack and Kashmir ahead of UNGA address
Some time we have to step back for success, Uri attach is one of them that has provided a stand to India.
4. US Lawmakers Move Act To Designate Pakistan ‘State Sponsor Of Terrorism’
India may have enough water in its mouth to launch the biggest aircraft carrier. Alas, nothing of that sort is going to happen. Some years back some senate committee or something like that had tried to cut the funds being given to Pakistan as it was covertly supporting terrorism. The same names come to out when members of US congress speak out against Pakistan.
5. We’re Not A Party: Navjot Sidhu’s Googly Signals New Punjab Strategy
It does not look like a party either. Hopefully they don’t mess up at the expense of the Punjab electorate.