Image Courtesy : www.hindustantimes.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. SC grants 6 months to conclude trial in Guj riots case
It seems like it was done on political pressure. Today news is most talk of town Godhra riots pending in lower court for one and half decade case got extension. Strange are the ways of such encouragement for such never ending probes and extension as such never gets any one benefits.
2. Drop Pak if you want India to buy China goods: Xi told
The genuine suggestion that every critic brings up when there is Indo-China conflict has been addressed again.
3. Will apply for asylum in India: Baloch leader Bugti
Pakistan has asked Switzerland to hand him over to Pakistan, therefore he going since India is the only county who will not hand him over to Pakistan for his involvement in terrorism.
4. Army asks Modi govt to consider cross-border strikes
the main question is will Modi allow or will he be dictated by Amnesty International and other human rights organisations?
5. Man throws ink at Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia outside L-G’s residence
Is it like AAP takes camera men and ink and shoes throwers and twitter messengers everywhere they go? Everything is so instantaneous. Ink, lights on, camera, twitter message everything happens in a blink of an eye.