Image Courtesy: Oneindia
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. India Preparing Grounds to Source Minerals From Frontier With China
China has been exploiting Tibet and all the eco sensitive areas in the region. India must act but with cautious because this may disturb the eco balance and could be disastrous for India.
2. India, Russia Ink Pact To Set Up 25 Irradiation Centers
The agreement was signed between Russia’s United Innovation Corporation (UIC) — a subsidiary of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation — and Hindustan Agro Co-op Ltd on the sidelines of the BRICS Business Forum here.
3. India Rejects Pak’s Reference To Women’s Condition In Jammu And Kashmir
Speaking about Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan’s envoy alleged that “thousands of women have fallen victims to brutal oppression”. Mr Joshi asserted that India will not respond to the “lies and deceit” Pakistan has been resorting to at the world body to pursue a diplomacy of “hate”.
4. Parliament’s Winter Session To Be Held From November 16 To December 16
An early session may help the Central GST (CGST) and Integrated GST (IGST) legislations, which will pave way for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), to be approved within November or latest by early December.
5. With A Little Help From Hardik Patel? Arvind Kejriwal Hits Gujarat Again
Does Kejriwal support Hardik’s stance that the Patel community be given reservation? If not, then his alliance with Hardik would be nothing short of hypocrisy. But then again, is there anybody left in India who believes that Kejriwal has principles?