Image Courtesy : www.financialexpress.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. ‘Thanks, PM Modi’: Balochi activists urge him for further action
PM Modi must raise the issue of POK and Baluchistan in the UNO. Baluchistan must get freedom and Indian must get back the POK. India should support Baloch to the fullest, Balochistan people deserves a better life.
2. Pakistan should move out of Gilgit-Baltistan to resolve Kashmir issue: US group
People of Gilgit and Balistan are fighting Pakistan for their rights for long and now for the first time they have got a helping hand by the new policy of India under Modi. Now the voice of GB National Congress will be heard by international community. This is great movement from India and UN. Human rights must be protected.
3. Chinese Minister, Sushma Swaraj Discuss India’s Nuke Group Bid
Another wasted opportunity on behalf of India. When would Indian government ask Chinese ministry why is it difficult for them to stay in their own territory? The new Chinese passports show parts of Arunachal Pradesh as part of China.
4. Rahul says SC’s observation on appointment of judges a reality check for PM
The Indian constitution has not given the judiciary any power, other than to judge a case presented to them. They do not have the power to legislate, police or even give their opinions on matters of culture or climate change. The judiciary can only interfere if the actions of the elected executive / legislature is unconstitutional.
5. Kashmir: Sporadic Violence in Protests Called by Separatists, Curfew in Force
The best possible scenario is grant regional autonomy to Kashmir and let then choose their leaders. India should honor the instrument of accession and instead focus on the border and strengthen it so no external force can do any harm.