Image Courtesy: Catch News
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Delhi government to hold meeting on re-introduction of odd-even plan
Sources said that government has no plan to immediately introduce the scheme in Delhi as it requires detailed planning. This makes sense because the plan was not well received by the public and a better devised plan is required to make it work with minimal disdain from critics.
2. India hopes early extradition of Mallya after Theresa May-Narendra Modi talks
This is for the first time India and Britain will have such a mechanism for dealing with security issues. Let us see and hope it will not end up like another Noora Kushti.
3. Ahead of Vienna NSG meet, China says no change in its stand on India’s bid
We should not be subservient to the whims of China.Let us grow stronger financially and militarily, then everything follows without asking. India should continue with the dialogue and, simultaneously, hurt China where it can.
4. First Mulayam Singh, Now Akhilesh Yadav – Prashant Kishor On Round 2
Prashant Kishore might have tasted the Dynasty stroke. This experience could be the best part of his life. Congress is not the same as any other party. It is a Party of deliberate convolutions calculatingly profess using its backyard media, historians, award recipients and hyped-up literates. The elections are going to be intense.
5. Rahul Gandhi For President, Congress Top Body Urges Unanimously
That shows hows the state of affairs and dynastic politics of Congress. After losing 10 elections under his leadership, do they still have faith. Suggest he takes a backseat from leadership and let others like Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Sibal, jyotiraditya scindia, Jindal etc do the needful.