Image Courtesy : telanganadigest.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. ASEAN central to India’s ‘Act East’ policy: PM
India needs to be associated with such Blocks, which may prove mutually beneficial in the long run.
2. Congress Blasts PM Modi’s Rail Surge Pricing, Dubs it ‘Anti-People’
No free lunch, when private cos can make profit and people are willing to pay why can’t public sector. Certainly Rajdhani / Duranto is not used by poor.
3. Rahul’s Khat Comeback: Don’t Mock The Farmers Who Took Away Cots
He is still caught up with the unimportant news, not paying attention or acting towards something that is more useful or substantial.
4. Sidhu to Launch Awaaz-e-Punjab Formally Before Punjab Polls
The former Rajya Sabha member had on September 2 floated the new political front online. It will contest the Punjab assembly elections, slated for early next year.
5. All Party Delegation Achieved ‘Nothing’ Says Omar Abdullah
A unanimous statement of the APD released appealed to the people of the state to shun the path of violence and resolve all the issues through dialogue and discussion. Earlier, Omar asked Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti to own the “responsibility” for the current situation in the Valley.