Image Courtesy : www.ndtv.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. ‘Dream about Kejriwal bringing change lies shattered’ : Anna Hazare
The failure of Anna movement and disappointing show is AK will hit the public very hard in coming times. This will also make it very difficult for people to believe that there can be a clean and honest politics.
2. Youth killed in fresh clashes in J&K, toll climbs to 73
A stone pelter is a trouble maker first than anything else. What do you expect Security forces to do when these rogue elements are after them with an intent to harm and kill them. Self Defense is allowed under law in all the countries.
3. Modi government ignoring farmers: Rahul Gandhi along with the cot drama
Starting the roadshow from this temple town in eastern Uttar Pradesh, where Assembly elections are due early next year and Congress is out of power for more than two decades, he said the campaign will seek to put pressure on Modi and his government to address farmers’ problems. Full marks to Congress for atleast trying. Ground report though suggests their cadre is deep in depression.
4. Punjab elections likely in January or Feb: Official
The assembly elections in Punjab are crucial this time as the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) is posing a challenge for the traditional rivals – the ruling Shiromani Akali Dal-BJPO alliance and the opposition Congress.
5. For AAP, Punjab Has Been Bad News Lately. Today, Respite With A New Ally
AAP is at it again. Doing the complete opposite of what they preach. Along with informing what is wrong with the country and not what can be substantially done.