Image Courtesy: newsdog.today
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Pakistan says won’t be cowed down by India’s ‘aggressive posturing’
There is another petition in UN against Pakistan which is going strongly. This pressure should be kept till the date Pakistan is balked, piece by piece.
2. IMF predicts strong 7.6% growth for India in 2016, 2017
Opposition is blind to this growth just to deny the credit to the other party. By this, they are discrediting themselves in their campaign with lies and bluffs. We can only a achieve this when there is no hurdles.
3. BJP demands Arvind Kejriwal’s resignation for his pro-Pakistan stance
Can’t believe that Kejriwal can talk so low about an Army operation. If one does not trust a political party, at least he should be sensible not to raise doubts on Indian Army. And for this, BJP demands resignation from him for his pro-pak comment.
4. Black money declarations tip of iceberg, target real estate, gold: Mohandas Pai to government
Demonetizing 1000 note, and abolishing capital gains tax are two good suggestions. The developed economies are also stopping high value notes, to usher in the Cashless Society, shatter economies, as banks lose profit, in addition to being exposed to the dangerous derivatives and thus confiscating the wealth of the citizens.
5. Rates to soften; RBI, Modi government on the same page
Growth is a now a bigger worry than inflation. Not too many times in the past has the RBI sent out such a signal as clearly as Patel’s did on Tuesday. RBI is underplaying inflation risks.