Image Courtesy : www.news18.com
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Congress might be reaching out to Varun Gandhi
Then overnight Varun Gandhi will turn secular and messiah of minorities. But do you think Varun is a fool to get on to a sinking ship? When he is already on a well sailing one?
2. Complaint Lodged Against AIMIM’s Owaisi, BJP and JD(U) Demand Arrest
Punjab is set to witness a three-cornered fight in the Assembly election. Ruling SAD-BJP alliance, Congress and AAP are the main contenders.
3. Cabinet Reshuffle Tomorrow May See Jaitley Shed Extra Portfolio: Sources
The wheels are there in their favor. It will be a power push ,if they get into power. Jaitley has lost pounds in weight after his bariatric surgery. Britain has lost its pound to lower levels after its idiotic surgery from EU. Now Jaitley will lose a few portfolio in the reshuffle. Wonder what Britain will lose in its reshuffle of its Government?
4. Kejriwal’s Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar Arrested In 50 Crore Scam
Glad that it is a 2006 scam. At least Centre cannot blame AAP – they need to go after Congress to see if they were involved in this scam in any way. AAP crying fowl over this arrest is a little stretch. If Kumar was involved, AAP needs to be glad he is caught – after all that is what AAP claims to achieve, a non corrupt government.
5. Punjab Assembly Polls: AAP Promises Free Wi-Fi in Villages, 25 Lakh Jobs
These poll manifestos will soon turn competitive and after these elections are over, only a few will actually be seen being implemented. Some seem feasible while others are crowd pleasing. One would like to see change and whatever is closest to the desires will be supported.