Image Courtesy : India Today
PB’s twisty take on the top five headlines of the day.
1. Govt doing everything to counter Pakistani fire: Rajnath
Highly complicated one indeed now. Layers upon layers; hope our strategies have adequately accordingly for all. The fire ignited this time in Kashmir is not going to die so soon as expected by NDA and its top most ministers. It may take another 6 – 8 months to come to a certain level.
2. Espionage racket: Pakistan pulls out six embassy officials from India
Both the countries are acting on high alert basis. In a tit-for-tat action, Pakistan had also declared an Indian high commission official as persona non-grata after New Delhi’s action against Akhtar following Indian police’s busting of an ISI-run spy ring.
3. In Row Over Ex Soldier’s Suicide, Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal Detained
Government should learn to ignore and keep calm. You can’t keep everyone happy. The person may have committed suicide for any reason or may be for OROP. This does work for the opposition but the way it is being handled is not appropriate.
4. Rajnath Singh parries question on being UP CM candidate
If he is the CM of UP, who will be the Home Minister of the aachi din party? Maybe UP will be giving a surprising lesson to the aachi din party.
5. With ‘It’s Free Country’ Jibe, Congress Hints Prashant Kishor Acted Solo
Anything to keep the “Communal” parties away. When they target muslims and treat them as vote banks, they do it because they are holy. When someone else targets other religions it is communal. I don’t know why people are not understanding this logic.